Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Missed My Dad Today

I missed my Dad today(well actually it was last Monday-but I didn't want to change the title).

I was out at LCCC helping with the Thunderbirds air show that was going to be in two days. All the volunteers got to watch them practice. It was awesome.

You see, my Dad LOVED anything to do with planes/flight. He would have loved this show. He was a pilot. He even had his own plane for a while. I barely remember him taking me on a flight when I was very young. Soon after that , he and his business partners decided to sell their plane. But, he still loved it. And the seed of interest was planted in me also.

I've often said my Dad would have loved living here. There seems to always be something flying around my house. I love watching the military choppers fly over. Dad would have too.

Just wanted to share that.

Grant

No comments: